Triumphant Love’s Nurture Ministry provides nourishment and growth to the physical, social, and spiritual needs of our community of faith through shared experiences.
A number of support groups meet at Triumphant Love to help during troubled times, including:
- AA meets on Monday nights at 7:30 pm in the Community Classroom (Enter through the playground gate, turn right and enter the larger building, classroom is past the second set of doors, first room on the left.)
- Al-Anon meets at 7:30 pm Thursday nights upstairs in the Upper Room. (Enter through the playground gate, turn right and enter the larger building, and go up the stairs to the Fellowship Hall. Classroom in on the left.)
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group meets on the second Monday of the month in the Conference Room at 7:00 p.m. (Enter the main building through the office/classes door and follow the hall to the left the the 2nd to last room on the left.)
- GriefShare is a seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one.The current 13 week session began Aug. 20 and will meet weekly on Sundays from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the church library. Each week’s topic is self-contained. Participants are welcome to join at any time. The schedule is outlined below:
Aug. 20- Is This Normal?
Aug. 27 – Challenges of Grief
Sept. 3 – The Journey of Grief – Part 1
Sept. 10 – The Journey of Grief – Part 2
Sept. 17 – Grief and Your Relationships
Sept. 24 – Why?
Oct. 1 – Guilt and Anger
Oct. 8 – Complicating Factors
Oct. 15 – Stuck
Oct. 22 – Lessons of Grief-Part 1
Oct. 29 – Lessons of Grief-Part 2
Nov. 5 – Heaven
Nov. 12 – What Do I Live For Now?
A special holiday preparation event, Surviving the Holidays, will be held Sunday, Nov. 19 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the library. For more information on Grief Share, contact Ellen Welker. - Informational Video
Service groups and social groups
Our service groups and social groups are centered in Christ to provide caring conversation, support, and service to others. They are built around interests, needs, or life stages. These groups include:
- The Village People (parents and kids)
- Evening Women’s Book Study Group
- Genealogy Group
- Marriage Enrichment Group
- Mary Martha Friendship Group (women)
- Prayer Shawl Group
- Prime Timers (retirees)